Do you have a passion for life?
Do you enjoy communicating with others?
Do you want to connect your church with a pro-life cause?
Why not become a Life Champion Liaison?
The Life Champion Liaison is responsible for promoting the Pregnancy Care Center by organizing activities and events within their church, communicating regularly with PCC staff, and generating awareness and enthusiasm for the PCC in their church community. This is a volunteer position working as a liaison between the staff of the PCC and the staff/congregation at your church.
- Acts as a communication liaison between the church staff and the PCC
- Provides updates on PCC efforts to the church staff and congregation
- Helps coordinate PCC projects (diaper drive, Baby Bottle campaign, Life Walk, Hero Run, Annual Banquet, etc)
- Maintains relationship and keeps PCC Mission and information updated
- Communicates ways on how the PCC can better serve the church
- Communicates regularly with the PCC staff